Thursday 2 October 2014

The Samples Box


The Samples Box


Samples, samples, samples. I seem to have accumulated a lot over the past few months, some of them I've picked up and others were from my YOUBeauty advent calendar. I put them all in this box which I have called the sample box. I recently thought I'd have a look through and I have some amazing products to try out in there! I don't know why I've been leaving them all this time! Sample size products are a great way to see how your skin reacts and how you like a more expensive product before shelling out for it. Over the next few weeks I'm going to give them a go and possibly purchase a few of them! Are you a samples addict? Till the next time ... much love xo 

4 comments:

  1. I've got a sample box too. I find whenever I'm travelling I'll have a root through and pull out some gems to take away with me. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good idea! I love just finding new products, that I can then buy! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. I can never find samples. I always try asking at beauty stands etc but seem to walk away empty handed. Clearly not doing it right!

    JaynieShannon Beauty And Style

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame! Sometimes you just get them when you purchase something as a little tester, a lot of these are from the YOU Beauty advent calender though xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your comments!
They mean alot to a little blogger like me! I try to reply to the as soon as I can :)