Thursday 30 October 2014

Lazy Days


Lazy Day's OOTD



Yesterday I had a pretty chilled out day, I watched copious amounts of the Vampire Diaries to avoid doing an essay for uni, ate pizza (despite being on you know a diet) but then the fun was up and I had to go and run some errands, blergh. Fear not though, I had this beautiful cardigan that I was recently sent from Celeb Look to keep me cosy whilst I was out. I love this cardigan because you can literally just throw it on over most outfits and it adds a little something because of its pattern and also the colour is different to my usual grey, white and black palette. P.s I have no idea what is going on with these pictures, I've done something terrible to my camera and I don't know what! Also, my hair looks really odd but in real life it didn't I swear!

You can buy this lovely cardigan here for the pretty good price of £11.89 from the Celeb Look website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments!
They mean alot to a little blogger like me! I try to reply to the as soon as I can :)