Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Toner Haul

A Toner Haul


Toners are something that don't get given nearly enough attention in the skin care department in my opinion. I love toners and always include at least one my skin care routine. I find they make a huge difference to my skin not only in the way it feels but also the way it reacts to other products. I picked up one new toner recently which was the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner and also repurchased my much loved Lush Tea Tree Toner Water which my bathroom is never without! I mentioned it in my skin saviours which you can have a read of here if you fancy. Ill give you a little update on how the Clarins toner is treating my skin soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely guilty of not using a toner and you're so right, they don't get attention at all! Looking forward to your update, would love to know how you get on x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments!
They mean alot to a little blogger like me! I try to reply to the as soon as I can :)