Tuesday 14 October 2014

A foundation I just didn't rate


IMG_2701


Well today I arrive with a sad review for you all, sad because I was so looking forward to trying this foundations after all the glowing (did you get it?) recommendations and all the general hype. Yup the Nars sheer glow. Now I agree this foundation is simply beautiful when first applied, as in I've never found a foundation that made my skin look so good. Unfortunately after a few hours or less in some occasions I ended up looking like a blotchy and oily mess. I'm just guna put it out there that this isn't the best of looks. I tried different primers, powders and setting sprays and although they some what extended the foundation's staying power I couldn't have got a day at work out of it! Now I wouldn't mind this so much if it didn't have the hefty price tag, I have this problem with loads of high street foundations but I can forgive them a little since they are a third of the price, quite literally. This may work better on more normal / dry skin types. I'm combinations oily but I wouldn't say I was overly oily just for reference, so it's a sad day in my foundation game although I do have a good review coming later this month! Have you tied nars sheer glow? How did you get along with it? Let me know in the comments id love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I had a sample of it a while ago and I liked it but I didn't think it was amazing x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments!
They mean alot to a little blogger like me! I try to reply to the as soon as I can :)